We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team! Together, we want to work towards our mission - to see all of humanity experience God as good and beautiful. As a young startup company with big goals, we strive to create the best work that we can, not only to provide our customers with an excellent product and experience, but to continuously better ourselves as individuals and creators. We believe in creating a diverse, supportive, and engaging work environment, where every team member is valued and heard.
Customer Experience and Social Media Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Customer Experience and Social Media Coordinator to help create a beautiful experience for our customers and elevate our brand positioning. As the Customer Experience & Social Media Coordinator, you will provide dedicated customer service via social media and email, from responding to questions, to resolving customer issues, to building strong relationships with our customer base. You will provide trends and feedback to our internal team, and will be crucial in improving our products and processes.
You will also help strategize and execute social media strategies and daily content promotion that align with our brand identity. You will help build relationships with brand influencers and partners.
What You'll Be Doing (Including But Not Limited To):
- Interact with customers via company's social media and email to provide information about products or services, resolve complaints, and respond to inquiries
- Maintain metrics of customer interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Communicate customer experience trends, issues, and results to the team
- Create customer invoices according to determined charges for services requested, and collect deposits or payments
- Work closely with the Operations and Fulfillment teams to resolve customer order and shipping related issues
- Assist in creating, editing, and publishing daily social media posts across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and other channels for multiple branded accounts
- Write creative and engaging social copy that inspires and influences desired customer responses
- Create content optimized for each social channel platform that adheres to the brand design guidelines
- Collaborate with the Branding and Marketing teams to define each brand’s social media goals, strategy, and execution plan
- Build and maintain social media calendars to optimize mix of UGC and original branded content
- Build relationships with brand influencers and partners
What You Bring:
- Customer service experience and/or training
- Professional social media management experience
- Intermediate PC/Windows skills including: Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ERP Systems preferred)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and disciplined
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly attitude and care in interacting with customers and brand partners
What You'll Get:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- A collaborative team of people who live out our core values and support each other
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free Alabaster swag + generous employee discount on products